I have a Vision to
- provide a self funded Art Drop-In Centre for Adults in my home town one day, because it is Art that saved me, along with Essential Oils
- financially support research into a cure for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- raise awareness about Adult Children of Alcoholics
- empower women to become financially Self Supporting
- break out of my own poverty cycle, and
- encourage people to stand in their Truth and know themselves – this can be shaky ground, but Frankincense helps.
With a strong love for the ocean, nature, family, fairytales, cappuccinos & getting lost in my painting process, I am honoured to witness the ‘rising up’ of the amazing men and women who choose to step into their calling & find themselves. They are, after all, their very own works of art.
Known as a down-to-earth, compassionate Gold Team Leader, I am committed to educating, empowering & supporting the ever-growing #teambird Tree of Love – a tribe of Essential Oil Lovers.
A lot of the time, I am so moved, the ocean comes out of my eyes.